Hybrid working: Horror story or happy medium?
I started my current job during Covid so last week was the first time I’ve been to the office, as part of a hybrid working experiment.
But is the amazing view of Edinburgh Castle worth the two-hour commute?
Check out my new video on YouTube (or watch above) which covers:
- The weird feeling of going to the office for the first time despite having worked in a job for nearly 18 months!
- Feast your eyes on what must be pretty much the best desk view in Edinburgh. (If not the world?)
- Whether commuting from a quiet town full of geese to a city full of people is worth it for the aforementioned view
- The benefits of being in an office. Yes really, there are benefits!
- Jeff Goldblum. Nuff said?
- Controversial suggestions for employers about treating their staff more fairly
- A diatribe about pains-aux-raisins and (almost) gluten-free living
If you enjoy this, you might want to subscribe to my YouTube channel, so you can get updates as soon as they appear.
Article by Seth Godin on connecting with colleagues remotely: https://seths.blog/2021/09/intentiona…
Music: Xenon Sentry by Shane Ivers – https://www.silvermansound.com