We met up in Norway to attend Chris Guillebeau’s Party at the End of the World, to celebrate the fact he achieved his goal of visiting every country in the world by the age of 35 (it was also his birthday).
We talk about slow travel and taking time to make deeper connections (even at crazy parties), how we are each making April awesome in our own way (and feeling a little awkward about using that word) and of course, cakes!
Thanks to Fabian for the following show notes:
- Holmenkollen Resturant, the place where we recorded the podcast
- The original Mountain Shores podcast
- The slow travel book Michael refers to is The Idle Traveler by Dan Kieran
- Chris Guillebeau’s End of the World party
- Awesome April
- Drawing Your Life (feat. portrait parties)
And you can see some of my photos from the trip below or over at Flickr.